FAIRBORN — Wright State’s Small Business Development Center will offer free courses in March and April geared at assisting the area’s small businesses. The classes will be held Wednesdays in Rike Hall room 248.
The first class, “Small Business Plan Creation,” will take place from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, March 12. The remaing classes will be:
- Small Business Cash Flows and Financials - 1-3 p.m. March 19
- Conducting Business Research - 1-3 p.m. March 26
- Small Business Start-Up - 6-8 p.m. April 2
- Hiring Your First Employee - 1-3 p.m. April 9
- Learning Quick Books - 6-8 p.m. April 16
- Networking/Speed Dating - 6-8 p.m. April 23
Individuals can register for classes by visiting the Center’s website at sbdcwsu.com and click on “Register for NEW Classes.” Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.