Audible cross installed at WSU
3 local leaders to receive award
Cruising downtown Fairborn
Event planned for McDonnell
City starting final steps of street program
- Audible cross installed at WSU - 4:20 pm
- 3 local leaders to receive award - 4:17 pm
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- McMurry to lead AFLCMC at WPAFB - 9:07 am
- Cruising downtown Fairborn - 12:43 pm
- Event planned for McDonnell - 12:43 pm
- City starting final steps of street program - 12:42 pm
- Students blog about Millennial election views - 12:42 pm
- Sharing history on Heritage Day - 12:41 pm
- Beavercreek continues to discuss super street project - 12:40 pm
- County man found guilty of sex crimes - 11:36 am
- Auto Hobby Shop offers tools, auto repairs - 8:56 am
- Clinic offers flexible hours - 8:56 am
- View Story - 8:56 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:55 am
- Golf tournament to benefit theatre, arts - 12:28 pm updated: 8:57 am.
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Running for a cause - 11:04 am
- Trustees ask patrons to respect cemetery rules - 11:03 am
- Former mayor of Fairborn dies - 11:03 am
- Fairfield Commons unveils updates - 11:01 am
- County man on trial facing life - 11:00 am
- Richard Lynch to headline Old Timer’s Days - 11:00 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:00 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:27 am
- WSU hosting conference - 9:27 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:23 am
- Students to embark on 53-mile bike ride - 11:41 am
- Running miles 8, 10 - 11:39 am
- Enon imposes moratorium on medical marijuana - 11:39 am
- Miami Valley Juvenile Rehabilitation Center compliant in the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) federal audit - 11:35 am
- Jametown Bean Fest celebrates 200 years of community - 11:34 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:32 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:32 am
- Library foundation to host books and beer fundraiser - 8:32 am
- WPAFB collecting public opinion - 8:32 am
- Museum to teach gravity during planned events - 8:32 am
- Clark County Parks hosting events - 8:32 am
- Capitol Steps offering free performance - 8:31 am
- AF Concert Band offering free performance - 8:31 am
- Runners take off in marathon - 8:31 am
- Detours set for Commerce Center Blvd. - 11:11 am updated: 11:41 am.
- Crash kills 2 Enon natives - 11:09 am
- Air Force Marathon makes 20 run - 11:08 am
- Big week for the buccaneers - 10:54 am updated: 11:41 am.
- Bellbrook administration reflects on report card - 10:49 am
- Community festival fun for all - 10:46 am
- Be ready for an emergency - 8:13 am updated: 10:51 am.
- Take Action scholarship contest - 8:13 am
- Deer hunting season to begin at WPAFB - 8:13 am
Beavercreek continues to discuss super street project
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek is continuing discussions about a proposed “super street” project.The city held and open...
County man found guilty of sex crimes
By Whitney Vickerswvickers@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Michael Lancaster, 65, of Fairborn, was found guilty of committing sex crimes against a juven...
Auto Hobby Shop offers tools, auto repairs
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Consolidated Hobby Shop offers basic services for automo...
Clinic offers flexible hours
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The hemodialysis clinic at the 88th Medical Group within Wright-Patterson Air Force Base cur...
Fairborn Municipal Court
Fairborn Daily HeraldAug. 18Robert A. Nichols Jr., 1777 Arline Place G, Fairborn, guilty reckless operat, $265 fines, 30 days, 30 suspended. No future...
Cross country championship set for Saturday
Greene County NewsDAYTON — The 22nd Annual Midwest Catholic Cross Country Championships will draw the traditional Catholic schools from Ohio, as...
COUNTY ACTIONHIGH SCHOOLGreeneview tops NortheasternJAMESTOWN — Caitlin Sweat had nine blocks, seven kills, two aces and two digs to lead Greene...
Bengals’ Ogbuehi has blocking challenge
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — As a redshirt freshman at Texas A&M, tackle Cedric Ogbuehi got to block Von Miller during practice.He...
Skyhawks take command of GWOC South
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comXENIA — It may have been Senior Night for the Xenia Buccaneers girls high school tennis team, but visi...
Cubs’ elephant in room is pressure. Bring it on, they say
By Jay CohenAP Sports WriterCHICAGO — Ernie Banks, Billy Williams and Ferguson Jenkins. Ron Santo and Ryne Sandberg, too. Hall of Famers for the...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
What’s tasty on the menu?
GREENE COUNTY — The Xenia Daily Gazette and the Fairborn Daily Herald staff want to know your favorite menu item to eat and where that restauran...
Greene County divorces
Greene County NewsJuly 1Renee N. Miller of Fairborn and Travis L. Miller of Jamestown filed for dissolution of marriage without children. Uncontested ...
Local church hosting youth group reunion
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Fairborn Victory Temple Church, previously Fairborn Church of God, is hosting a youth group reunion for those invol...
Zeal for God’s house
“To those who sold doves he said, ‘Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father’s house into a market!’ His disciples re...
Discouragement and photography class
2 Chronicles 15:7 “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”When the going gets tough sometimes it...
Remembering Harry Heifner
SILVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — Harry Heifner was born on a farm in Silvercreek Township in 188e. He worked on his father’s farm then completed his...
No pardon but allow him to come home
By Michael A. LindenbergerThe case for Edward Snowden is on. A new movie, a new push by the ACLU and strong voices in The Washington Post are all urgi...
A sad commentary on our celebrity obsession
By Heidi StevensAllow me to preface this column by acknowledging there are far more pressing concerns than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s pendin...
Trump’s taxes won’t go away
By Josh HoxieThe candidate’s ongoing scandalous behavior can’t cover up whatever he’s hiding in his tax returns.Every day we get a n...
Why this Democrat wants a strong Republican Party
I’ve been a Democrat all my life. I believe in the party’s values, I’m pleased when its candidates win elections, and I’m pers...