- Boonshoft graduates 100 students - 8:20 am
- American Legion Post 526 hosts Memorial Day ceremony - 8:20 am
- Bellbrook picnic and vintage baseball game - 8:20 am
- WPAFB shuts down well in compliance with EPA - 11:05 am
- Therapy dogs offer comfort - 10:33 am updated: 10:41 am.
- Former Bellbrook doctor sentenced in pill mill case - 4:24 pm
- Fairborn police charge alleged air conditioner bandit - 4:08 pm updated: 4:28 pm.
- FPD welcomes Rentz as new officer - 3:33 pm
- Firefighters battle flames on vacant home - 3:32 pm
- Boil water advisory canceled - 2:36 pm
- Boonshoft professor receives award - 11:50 am
- Boonshoft researchers study use of marijuana edibles - 11:49 am
- Some individuals at WPAFB advised to seek alternative water - 11:44 am
- Museum fourth building to open - 4:34 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 2:41 pm
- Arrest made for Greenon threat - 4:38 pm
- SeniorPalooza set for Tuesday - 3:19 pm
- CASA volunteers sworn in - 2:36 pm
- Freezing/canning workshop scheduled - 2:35 pm
- Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team to play at WSU - 2:35 pm
- Two join Enon PD - 2:31 pm
- Museum offering weekly tours - 4:31 pm
- OVI checkpoints set for Thursday - 10:41 am updated: 11:13 am.
- Seven inducted into Fairborn Hall of Honor - 6:19 pm
- Airport closed for improvements - 1:22 pm
- WSU forms presidential search committee - 12:06 pm
- DeWine announces settlement for blind vendor at WPAFB - 12:00 pm
- More housing coming to Fairborn - 5:07 pm
- Women report being touched along bike path in Beavercreek - 1:57 pm updated: 1:58 pm.
- Fairborn police reports - 8:31 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 12:00 pm
- Pedestrian killed crossing Colonel Glenn Highway - 4:36 pm updated: 5:07 pm.
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:38 am
- Fairborn chamber hosting annual awards banquet - 2:14 pm
- Fairborn up for two awards - 2:13 pm
- Presenters selected for Fairborn schools Hall of Honor event - 2:10 pm
- Fairborn police reports - 8:45 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:45 am
- CSU Chorus welcomes guest conductor - 8:08 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:06 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:06 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Circus coming to Enon - 8:10 am
- BBB recognizes three ladies from WSU - 10:41 am updated: 11:09 am.
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:33 am
- WSU introduces nursing program for veterans - 4:56 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:26 am
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:26 am
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:23 am
- Area Digest - 8:23 am
Firefighters battle flames on vacant home
FAIRBORN — Fairborn firefighters battled flames engulfing a two-story home on North First Street from approximately 6:30 a.m. until about 1 p.m....
Boil water advisory canceled
Herald News ReportFAIRBORN — The Fairborn Division of Water and Sewer issued a boil water advisory for varying areas of the city Monday, May 23,...
Boonshoft professor receives award
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Ohio Public Health Association recognized Marietta Orlowski, Ph.D., associate professor of community health at ...
Boonshoft researchers study use of marijuana edibles
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Social media is shedding light on how people are consuming marijuana edibles, including brownies, cookies and candi...
Some individuals at WPAFB advised to seek alternative water
Greene County News ReportWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Wright-Patterson Air Force Base officials are responding to a requirement from the Oh...
Museum fourth building to open
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — National Museum of the U.S. Air Force visitors are invited to be a part of history during a ...
11 states could regulate daily fantasy sports by year’s end
By Wayne ParryAssociated PressATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — As many as 11 states may adopt regulations permitting and regulating daily fantasy sports by...
Fruitless effort: Sports writer tries goalkeeping vs pros
By Tim BoothAP Sports WriterTUKWILA, Wash. — Brad Evans is usually among the most easygoing members of the Seattle Sounders.Which is why after s...
Health experts urge WHO to consider moving Rio Olympics
By Maria ChengAP Medical WriterLONDON — Health experts on Friday urged the World Health Organization to consider whether the Rio de Janeiro Olym...
Beavercreek trio state bound
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comDAYTON — Three Beavercreek High School track and field standouts earned trips to Columbus next week. M...
Improving Larson looks for first Cup win at Coca-Cola 600
By Steve ReedAP Sports WriterCONCORD, N.C. — Kyle Larson believes he’s on the verge of kicking in the door and getting his first NASCAR Sp...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Haynes Jr. completes basic
Greene County NewsSAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Carl W. Haynes Jr. graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San...
Herald News ReportAyers named to dean’s listROME, Ga. — Keiley Ayers of Yellow Springs was named to the spring 2016 dean’s list at B...
Xenia Library announces June programs
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Exciting and fun programs for people of all ages are being planned at the Xenia Community Library.The library is loca...
Around the Home and Farm
By Jerry MahanIf ever there was a year to work on control of mosquitoes this is the time! With all of the potential diseases carried by these tiny ins...
Greene County Fish and Game recognizes volunteers
By Larry MooreMoore OutdoorsThe Greene County Fish & Game Association annual fish fry provided the opportunity for the club leadership to recogniz...
Death of the store? Not buying itIf we say, “Let’s do some shopping,” do you grab your car keys … or whip out your smartphone?...
The potty parity problem
By Bill TaylorIt seems to me that the restroom ruckus that started over North Carolina’s law known as HR2 has expanded well beyond the original ...
Obama promised open government, but hasn’t delivered yet
By Elizabeth HempowiczFrom torture to campaign finance, the president can still order important transparency reforms — but there isn’t muc...
Pastor’s false charge sets real injustice back
By Mitch AlbomLast month, a pastor named Jordan Brown, who is openly gay, went into a Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, and purchased a cake. He or...
Fitting in at Hamvention
Deer in HeadlinesBy Gery L. DeerWe all have it; that one single thing about ourselves that makes us either feel different or seem weird to other peopl...
Trump and the Supreme Court
By Cal ThomasIn releasing his list of potential Supreme Court nominees, Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has begun to so...