Kiss continues to ‘rock all night, party everyday’
Fairborn heading back to school
Thousands expected to move in on WSU’s campus
IHN House of Hope calls on community
- Xenia native serves as social work instructor in Oklahoma - 8:43 am
- Some IDs invalid at WPAFB next month - 8:43 am
- Greene County Farm Bureau meets - 8:43 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 3:57 pm
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:45 am
- Drivers to be detoured throughout next week - 8:44 am
- Citizens enjoy community tradition - 8:44 am
- Clark State honors local adjunct faculty - 8:43 am
- Hospitals offer a variety of health workshops - 8:43 am updated: 8:43 am.
- CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger - 1:14 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 11:07 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 11:07 am
- STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus - 10:55 am
- Fairborn to get corny - 8:33 am
- Drive Sober campaign kicks off - 8:31 am updated: 8:34 am.
- Slow down: Back to school means sharing the road - 8:47 am
- Fairborn student wins first place in Discover Parenting Photo Exhibit - 8:47 am
- Local school supply lists now available - 8:47 am
- Four women to be inducted - 8:47 am
- American Legion Hall now open for lunch - 8:46 am
- Officer resigns after an individual is assaulted - 8:46 am
- Disc golf course opens in Beavercreek - 11:07 am
- Area Digest - 11:07 am updated: 12:06 pm.
- Some IDs invalid at WPAFB next month - 11:07 am
- Drivers to be detoured throughout next week - 11:07 am updated: 8:47 am.
- WSU welcomes foodbank’s distrubution pick up for county - 11:07 am
- Wright State Physicians Surgery welcomes new doctors - 11:07 am
- Centerville, Sugarcreek reach tentative agreement - 3:31 pm
- Sugarcreek trustee resigns from county position - 2:36 pm
- Young artists spend week at GCP&T’s Russ Nature Reserve capturing nature’s beauty - 8:24 am
- STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus - 8:23 am
- Upcoming road repairs to impact northbound traffic - 8:23 am
- Wright State alum uses guitars, volunteerism to ease Vietnam War pain - 8:23 am
- Newman Jr., to lead county development department - 5:35 pm
- 3 road construction projects scheduled throughout Fairborn starting Aug. 12 - 3:25 pm updated: 3:28 pm.
- Community members support police - 9:03 am
- Railroad undergoing regular maintenance - 9:03 am
- Four women to be inducted - 9:00 am
- WSU to host conference on economic Inequality - 8:57 am
- A.C. Strings, Fairborn Civic Band to perform - 8:57 am
- WPAFB to recognize Women’s Equality Day - 8:57 am
- Top notch goat showmen - 8:57 am
- Recipes wanted for Salt magazine - 8:57 am
- YSAC hosting annual Art House-Hop - 8:57 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Help with utilities available - 9:03 am
- Searching for the mascot - 9:03 am
- Council approves additional funding for Greene Leaf program - 9:03 am
- Village seeking local blood donors - 9:03 am
- WPAFB teaches students steps to take against bullying - 9:02 am
CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger
Fairborn Daily HeraldFAIRBORN — The CROP Walk aims to raise money to fight hunger in Fairborn and around the world.The CROP Walk raised $1514.84...
Fairborn Municipal Court
Fairborn Daily HeraldJune 16Charles D. Luedeman, 700 Cleary Drive, Fairborn, guilty domestic violence, $265 fines, 30 days, 21 suspended. Supervised c...
Fairborn Municipal Court
Fairborn Daily HeraldJune 20John Etchison, 831 E. Stewart St., Dayton, guilty OVI, $615 fines, 180 days, 130 suspended. House arrest for 30 days with ...
STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus
Greene County NewsCELINA — A $25 million facility that will provide cutting-edge science, technology, engineering and mathematics-focused progra...
Drive Sober campaign kicks off
Greene County NewsXENIA — As summer winds down, Greene County law enforcement agencies are ramping up enforcement efforts as part of a national ...
Sports court confirms Russia ban from Rio Paralympics
By Graham DunbarAP Sports WriterGENEVA — Two days after Russia finished fourth in the Olympic medal table, its Paralympic team was barred from t...
Browns welcome week in Florida heat with Buccaneers
By Fred GoodallAP Sports WriterTAMPA, Fla. — Hue Jackson is looking for any edge he can get to turn the Cleveland Browns into winners.The first-...
Bulldogs win quad match
Greene County News ReportENON — The Yellow Springs girls volleyball team opened its season with a quad match at Greenon.Yellow Springs beat Ceda...
Fairborn dedicates new archway
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — The days of smacking an old splintered piece of wood before heading out onto the practice f...
Local Sports Digest
GREENE COUNTY SPORTS SCORESHigh SchoolCedarville golf resultsCEDARVILLE — Cedarville boy’s golf team beat North Lewisburg Triad last week,...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsJuly 5Miguel A. Gonzalez-Feliciano of Fairborn and Rachel E. Koch of Fairborn applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not o...
Yoders on the move
By Gloria YoderThe Amish CookThe air was thick enough to be sliced. In a matter of minutes we’d find out whether our dream would become a realit...
Ledbetters celebrate 60 years
XENIA — Joseph E. and Donna L. Ledbetter of Xenia married on Aug. 30, 1956. They will be celebrating their 60th anniversary.Joseph Ledbetter is ...
A 41-year-old California high school teacher left his wife and children to live with his 18-year-old student. Similar despicable acts have occurred wa...
How can I use my faith to learn how to forgive?
By Voices of FaithThe Rev. Bob Hill, pastor emeritus, Community Christian Church: All who ask this question and earnestly seek answers to it are alrea...
Some things you just can’t replace
I saw a TV commercial the other day that promised me a product that could give me a new smile.My problem is I don’t want a new smile.I’ve ...
Trump campaign brings ugliness to surface that we needed to see
By Rosa BrooksBe afraid! Even after weeks of missteps, polls suggest that more than a third of American voters still support Donald Trump. If Trump wi...
You’re missing true beauty and grace when you focus on athletes’ hair
By Elizabeth WellingtonWhen I was a little girl, I loved to run fast and splash big. But these quintessential kid activities were frowned upon. That...
Is solar energy really too expensive?
Utilities are lobbying against the expansion of rooftop solar, and that’s no good for anyone.In order for solar power to compete with other form...
Keep your kids drug-free this summer: Start talking
By Sarah SmithSummer break is upon us, and for tweens and teens this means no homework, plenty of free time and less supervision. While a majority of ...
No loitering allowed?
I pulled into the parking lot of one of those so-called discount department stores the other day and the first thing I saw was a huge sign that warned...