One year in, Hope Spot organizers eye new facility
Court interpreters a part of due process
Police investigating Fairborn homicide
Voting open in Greene County Archives contest
New WU president ready to work
- One year in, Hope Spot organizers eye new facility - 2:19 pm
- Court interpreters a part of due process - 12:11 pm
- Police investigating Fairborn homicide - 10:02 am
- Voting open in Greene County Archives contest - 12:29 pm
- New WU president ready to work - 10:32 am
- WSU pulls out of debate - 2:25 pm
- U.S. 35 superstreet project receives state funding - 11:20 am
- Students learn offensive, defensive hacking tactics - 11:13 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Online radio station has local appeal - 9:32 am
- Routt promoted to fire lieutenant - 5:31 pm
- Deputies asking for help in identifying human remains - 5:12 pm
- Xenia man guilty of false tax claims - 2:42 pm updated: 3:03 pm.
- CPD announces debate details - 12:23 pm
- Community provides mixed input on Greene County Land Bank - 4:59 pm
- Beavercreek officers granted third lawsuit delay - 11:02 am
- SpringsFest to start new tradition in YS - 12:48 pm
- Fairborn police reports - 10:57 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:57 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:56 am
- The tradition continues - 8:22 am
- Campers build knowledge at Minecraft Camp - 8:22 am
- Summer writing workshop offering A La Cart options - 8:21 am
- Antioch College Village launches pilot - 8:21 am
- Fairborn celebrates Fourth of July - 8:30 am
- Fourth-‘born’ - 8:29 am
- Mall salutes the armed forces - 9:56 am
- Volunteers bring Fourth of July celebrations to life - 10:00 am
- Public Health calling for essays, art - 8:06 am
- Kennedy receives additional sentence - 8:06 am
- Kids learn about outdoor survival - 8:05 am
- Band of Flight selects songwriting winner - 8:05 am
- Fairborn to celebrate Independence Day - 3:50 pm
- Area Digest - 8:24 am
- Several communities to recognize Independence Day - 8:24 am
- Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band to perform - 8:24 am
- Free cooking classes offered - 8:24 am
- NextGen Federal Systems opens Beavercreek office - 6:30 pm
- Fake ID creator sentenced to prison time - 6:18 pm
- Fairborn Area Historical Society hosts walking tour - 1:34 pm
- Debate prep continues - 12:20 pm
- PHOTOS: DeWine ice cream social - 9:56 am
- New UHaul vendor available to serve Fairborn - 8:14 am
- Two die in Yellow Springs crash - 9:59 am
- Greene County auditor warns of tax scams - 8:37 am updated: 10:06 am.
- Let’s get physical - 8:35 am
- Chuck Norris’s son opens film in Beavercreek - 4:23 pm
- Administration changes Fairborn’s logo, brand - 9:12 am
- Torch Run jogs through Greene County - 6:06 pm
- No swimming allowed at park sites - 8:48 am updated: 8:19 am.
Online radio station has local appeal
XENIA — While working on a show for an online radio station a friend of his started in Troy, Todd Hollst had a vision.“It just dawned on m...
Routt promoted to fire lieutenant
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn Fire Department promoted firefighter JR Routt to the lieutenant position Tuesday, July 12.Rout...
Deputies asking for help in identifying human remains
XENIA — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying human remains found south of Xenia e...
Xenia man guilty of false tax claims
Xenia Daily GazetteDAYTON — Robert Coates, 37, of Xenia pleaded guilty in federal court Monday to filing false claims for income tax refunds wit...
CPD announces debate details
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Commission on Presidential Debates has announced the formats for the three presidential and one vice presidenti...
Community provides mixed input on Greene County Land Bank
XENIA — Community members provided mixed input to county officials Tuesday at sessions about the possible establishment of a land bank for Green...
Lozano jolts the Joes
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comXENIA — “Hip Hip, Jorge!”With each strikeout, Jorge Lozano’s Xenia Scout teammates w...
Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
The Associated PressGLENDALE, Ariz. — Dennis Green, a trailblazing coach who led a Minnesota Vikings renaissance in the 1990s before a less succ...
Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with teammate’s bike
By Samuel PetrequinAP Sports WriterSAINT-GERVAIS-LES-BAINS, France — Rain and crashes played havoc at the Tour de France on Friday as Chris Froo...
IOC: 45 more positive cases in retests of 2008, ‘12 samples
By Stephen WilsonAP Sports WriterLONDON — Forty-five more athletes, including 23 medalists from the 2008 Beijing Games, have been caught for dop...
Rio security push crumbles as murders, police killings rise
By Adriana Gomez LiconAssociated PressRIO DE JANEIRO — On the eve of hosting the world’s largest sporting event, Rio de Janeiro’s de...
Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in surprising return
By Michael MarotAP Sports WriterINDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis and Pocono may not be the only stops on Jeff Gordon’s comeback tour.The four-t...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
DeWine expands advanced training opportunities
Greene County NewsCOLUMBUS — In response to last week’s ambush murders of five law enforcement officers in Dallas, Texas, Ohio Attorney Ge...
Herald News ReportFossen Graduates from OWUDELAWARE — Emily Van Fossen of Beavercreek graduated this spring from Ohio Wesleyan University. Van F...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsMay 31Joshua D. Lish of Xenia and Kara M. Bobka of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Jeremy M. Va...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsMay 31Kenneth Oemisch of Beavercreek and Delilah J. Myers of Beavercreek applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on rec...
Gloria’s summer of pets
Summertime is in full swing in the Yoder household. The hot summer sun is producing bountiful supplies of garden goodies such as beans, onions, lettuc...
Battle lines are being drawn in the workplace over more than just the thermostat setting.It looks as though the generational shift in employee mindset...
A yellow-brick road for immigrant women
By Le-Marie V.J. ThompsonMaryland could be ground zero for getting immigrant women into the sustainable energy economy.The Wizard of Oz was one of my ...
There’s a growing humorlessness in our nation
By Joshua J. Whitfield“Genuine humor is replete with wisdom,” Mark Twain said. Yet it is wisdom I’m afraid we’ve largely lost,...
The miserable catch 22 of mental illness
Anxiety and depression can make it harder for people to reach out for the help they need.I’m depressed.I’ve dealt with mental health issue...
Anniversary of Texas dragging death is especially troubling this year
By Joyce KingEvery June near the anniversary of the James Byrd Jr. dragging death in Jasper, Texas, I am invited to speak, to write, to present someth...
Tough times shaking up average Americans again
By Lewis DiuguidIt always seems to happen like this for everyday Americans — just when it seems like the dark clouds from the last recession are...