- Therapy dogs offer comfort - 10:33 am updated: 10:41 am.
- Former Bellbrook doctor sentenced in pill mill case - 4:24 pm
- Fairborn police charge alleged air conditioner bandit - 4:08 pm updated: 4:28 pm.
- FPD welcomes Rentz as new officer - 3:33 pm
- Firefighters battle flames on vacant home - 3:32 pm
- Boil water advisory canceled - 2:36 pm
- Boonshoft professor receives award - 11:50 am
- Boonshoft researchers study use of marijuana edibles - 11:49 am
- Some individuals at WPAFB advised to seek alternative water - 11:44 am
- Museum fourth building to open - 4:34 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 2:41 pm
- Arrest made for Greenon threat - 4:38 pm
- SeniorPalooza set for Tuesday - 3:19 pm
- CASA volunteers sworn in - 2:36 pm
- Freezing/canning workshop scheduled - 2:35 pm
- Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team to play at WSU - 2:35 pm
- Two join Enon PD - 2:31 pm
- Museum offering weekly tours - 4:31 pm
- OVI checkpoints set for Thursday - 10:41 am updated: 11:13 am.
- Seven inducted into Fairborn Hall of Honor - 6:19 pm
- Airport closed for improvements - 1:22 pm
- WSU forms presidential search committee - 12:06 pm
- DeWine announces settlement for blind vendor at WPAFB - 12:00 pm
- More housing coming to Fairborn - 5:07 pm
- Women report being touched along bike path in Beavercreek - 1:57 pm updated: 1:58 pm.
- Fairborn police reports - 8:31 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 12:00 pm
- Pedestrian killed crossing Colonel Glenn Highway - 4:36 pm updated: 5:07 pm.
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:38 am
- Fairborn chamber hosting annual awards banquet - 2:14 pm
- Fairborn up for two awards - 2:13 pm
- Presenters selected for Fairborn schools Hall of Honor event - 2:10 pm
- Fairborn police reports - 8:45 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:45 am
- CSU Chorus welcomes guest conductor - 8:08 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:06 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:06 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Circus coming to Enon - 8:10 am
- BBB recognizes three ladies from WSU - 10:41 am updated: 11:09 am.
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:33 am
- WSU introduces nursing program for veterans - 4:56 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:26 am
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:26 am
- Fairborn Police Reports - 8:23 am
- Area Digest - 8:23 am
- WPAFB honors Vietnam War veterans - 8:23 am
- Local non-profits awarded new grants - 8:23 am
- Abuse prevention run scheduled - 8:23 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:22 am
Some individuals at WPAFB advised to seek alternative water
Greene County News ReportWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Wright-Patterson Air Force Base officials are responding to a requirement from the Oh...
Museum fourth building to open
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — National Museum of the U.S. Air Force visitors are invited to be a part of history during a ...
Fairborn Municipal Court
Fairborn Daily HeraldApril 14David J. Sohn, 321 Clover St., Dayton, guilty CCW, $315 fines, 180 days, 178 suspended. Good behavior for two years. Forf...
Arrest made for Greenon threat
Herald News ReportENON — The student who reported the threat at Greenon High School Thursday, May 12 is the same student who is being arrested f...
SeniorPalooza set for Tuesday
Greene County NewsXENIA — The Greene County Council on Aging will host its annual SeniorPalooza, “a fun festival for the 50 plus crowd,...
CASA volunteers sworn in
Submitted photoSeven new volunteers for the Greene County Juvenile Court’s Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program were recently sworn i...
Adieu, Rafa: 9-time French Open champ Nadal out with injury
By Howard FendrichAP Tennis WriterPARIS — For a decade, Rafael Nadal ruled Roland Garros the way no other man has dominated any Grand Slam site....
Local Sports Briefs
OLYMPICSRowing Assn. hosting Olympic DayDAYTON — The Greater Dayton Rowing Association (GDRA), located at 101 East Helena St. in Dayton, will be...
Race to Rio is intense among South Koreans on LPGA Tour
By Larry LageAP Sports WriterANN ARBOR, Mich. — The race to Rio is playing out all over the globe with athletes competing for coveted spots.On t...
Meet the man Indy 500 champions say saved the race
By Jenna FryerAP Auto Racing WriterINDIANAPOLIS — It was 1945 and the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway was in disrepair. Already in desperate n...
Raptors counting on home court for advantage against Cavs
By Ian HarrisonAssociated PressTORONTO — To keep their season alive, the Toronto Raptors are counting on a home-court advantage that saved them ...
Local Sports Briefs
HIGH SCHOOLFootballBottorff to be inducted into MVFCA HallXENIA — According to Xenia Schools Superintendent Denny Morrison, current Xenia High S...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Haynes Jr. completes basic
Greene County NewsSAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Carl W. Haynes Jr. graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San...
Herald News ReportAyers named to dean’s listROME, Ga. — Keiley Ayers of Yellow Springs was named to the spring 2016 dean’s list at B...
Xenia Library announces June programs
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Exciting and fun programs for people of all ages are being planned at the Xenia Community Library.The library is loca...
Around the Home and Farm
By Jerry MahanIf ever there was a year to work on control of mosquitoes this is the time! With all of the potential diseases carried by these tiny ins...
Greene County Fish and Game recognizes volunteers
By Larry MooreMoore OutdoorsThe Greene County Fish & Game Association annual fish fry provided the opportunity for the club leadership to recogniz...
A commencement address for the most indebted class ever
By Chuck CollinsThe system is trying to squeeze you harder than any generation before you.Congratulations, college graduates! As you enter the next ph...
One of the earliest roads: Bullskin Trace
By Joan BaxterOne of the earliest roads which provided transportation through Greene County was what was known as the Bullskin Trace or Bullskin Trail...
America must renew its infrastructure or face decline
By Jesse JacksonAmerica is literally falling apart. In Flint, children were poisoned in the lead contamination of the water. In Washington, the subway...
Remembering Dr. S. C. Ellis
XENIA — Dr. S.C. Ellis was a founding partner of Medical Service Associates, one of the first group medical practices in the United States. He w...
Detach and de-stress from politics
By Gery DeerDeer in HeadlinesA July 2014 article in The Washington Post included a headline that read, “Politicians are the No. 1 cause of stres...