Fairborn celebrates Halloween
To build or not to build
PEP names Individual of the Year
Check-Up Day coming to county
Protecting Ohio pollinators
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Fairborn celebrates Halloween - 11:17 am
- To build or not to build - 11:16 am
- PEP names Individual of the Year - 11:12 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:45 am
- Local teacher honored - 8:42 am
- Local students start marketing company - 8:42 am
- Check-Up Day coming to county - 12:16 pm updated: 11:15 am.
- City alters leaf schedule - 12:11 pm
- Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’ - 11:58 am
- Smashing pumpkins - 11:56 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:30 am updated: 8:30 am.
- Ensemble coming church - 6:57 am
- Career center hosts Fairborn Rotary - 6:57 am
- Fundraiser brings out hundreds - 6:57 am
- Local finds more emerald ash borer impacts - 8:50 am
- Signage pointing to Enon now posted - 8:49 am
- Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers - 8:48 am
- Turner’s parents vote early - 8:47 am
- Adult Probation agency re-accredited - 8:46 am updated: 6:57 am.
- Students tour fire department - 11:06 am
- Issue 21 an investment in schools - 8:35 am updated: 11:01 am.
- Citizens asked for continuing support - 8:35 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Bath Township asks for support - 8:35 am
- Fairborn asked to support its schools - 8:34 am updated: 11:06 am.
- Voters to decide on direct mayoral election - 8:32 am updated: 11:03 am.
- Issue 14 on ballot to expand police services - 8:32 am updated: 11:05 am.
- Contested state candidate races on the ballot - 8:32 am updated: 12:47 pm.
- Levy will help Jefferson Township - 8:32 am
- Additional levy vital for Spring Valley - 8:32 am
- Sugarcreek fire/EMS issue on ballot - 8:32 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Art students ready to share love of craft - 8:30 am
- Cedarville to host election forum - 8:30 am
- AFIT offers graduate programs - 8:29 am
- Organization awards 2 local students - 8:29 am
- Reaching for the moon - 8:29 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:29 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:28 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Fairbornites enjoy summer-like weather - 11:15 am
- Bull Riding event coming to Nutter - 11:14 am
- Fairborn to become Scareborn - 11:13 am
- EPD joins crime task force - 11:13 am
- Cedarville hosting drug conference - 11:10 am
- WSU hosting Shakespeare conference - 8:36 am
- FCS highlights graduates - 8:36 am
- FCS gives opportunity to meet teams - 11:27 am
- Locals rally to fulfill cancer victim’s dream - 11:27 am
- WSU researchers presenting at statewide forum - 11:26 am
- Stay safe during deer season - 11:24 am
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsWright-Patterson Air Force Base held its annual pumpkin chucking event Friday, inviting the public to watch as pum...
Fairborn Municipal Court
Fairborn Daily HeraldOct. 3Sarah L. Lewis, 3820 Winthrop Drive, Beavercreek, guilty OVI, $490 fines, 180 days, 177 suspended. Complete Three-day drive...
Ensemble coming church
Greene County NewsXENIA — First United Church of Xenia will be celebrating their 78th choir anniversary.The DC Esemble, a Miami Valley Music Min...
Career center hosts Fairborn Rotary
Greene County NewsXENIA – Greene County Career Center hosted the Fairborn Rotary Club on Oct. 19 for their regular weekly meeting. In addition t...
Fundraiser brings out hundreds
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — The Maple Tree Cancer Alliance hosted their biggest fundraiser of the year during the Rise and Shine Brunch at t...
Local teams run well at districts
Greene County News ReportXENIA — Local cross country teams fared well in the district championship meets held Oct. 22 at Cedarville University.B...
‘The sun came up’ for Buckeyes, despite loss to Penn State
By Mitch StacyAP Sports WriterCOLUMBUS — If there is panic and unrest in the Ohio State camp after Saturday’s upset loss to Penn State, no...
Bengals look for win over Browns to become turning point
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — A lopsided victory over a winless team has given the Cincinnati Bengals a sense that their season has fin...
Indians 2B Kipnis has Cubs in his blood
By Tom WithersAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — Jason Kipnis was raised on Chicago’s North Side, and like so many other kids, he grew up idolizi...
Dunn leads the Raider pack
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — When competing in college sports at a Division I level, it can be a tough adjustment for athletes when their first ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Wright State presents ‘No, No, Nanette’
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Wright State University Theatre will present its 42nd season in the Festival Playhouse with the nostalgic musical: ...
Miami Valley Men make music
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — The Miami Valley Music Men are “Broadway Bound.”Well sort of.The long-time barbers...
Flapper Ball to place guests in 1920s era
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Step back in time to the 1920s, when short haircuts, knee-length dresses, feathers and pearls were the trend while da...
Herald News ReportStudent earns merit scholarshipBEREA — Caleb Shroyer of Bellbrook, a graduate of Bellbrook High School majoring in physics, ea...
The United States of America is the greatest country in the world. If there were one aspect of the history of this nation that every freedom-loving pe...
Devotional: Light has come
“This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does ev...
After the election, back to important things
Soon, thank heaven, the 2016 election will be over. Americans can stop fussing over how many women Donald Trump molested, or what Russian hackers foun...
Letters to the Editor
Say yes to GMHEditor:I have just recently finished having physical therapy at Greene Memorial Hospita. The therapists and their assistants were very n...
Remembering Hap Scmidt
GREENE COUNTY — Harold Schmidt, known as “Hap” was born in 1922 in Ross County. During World War II, he was a member of the US Coast...
Expanding ones knowledge
It seems to me that one of the consequences of writing an opinion column is that folks have the expectation I know about and have an opinion on just a...
Our culture has not changed; sexual assault still rampant
It all began with one simple tweet.Writer Kelly Oxford, after listening to interviews about the “locker room” and sexual assault took to T...