Researchers to study fentanyl abuse
Student continues to chase his dreams
Locals participate in ‘Heroes vs. Breast Cancer’ game
Xenia Drive closing Thursday
A lesson in Peru
- Researchers to study fentanyl abuse - 10:54 am
- Student continues to chase his dreams - 10:54 am
- Locals participate in ‘Heroes vs. Breast Cancer’ game - 10:52 am
- Xenia Drive closing Thursday - 10:51 am
- A lesson in Peru - 10:50 am
- Program helps reservists in need - 8:38 am
- Community libraries announce schedule - 8:38 am
- Acupuncture services offered locally - 8:38 am
- Halloween in Fairborn - 8:38 am
- AFRL event aims to inspire researchers - 8:37 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Fairborn celebrates Halloween - 11:17 am
- To build or not to build - 11:16 am
- PEP names Individual of the Year - 11:12 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:45 am
- Local teacher honored - 8:42 am
- Local students start marketing company - 8:42 am updated: 11:32 am.
- Check-Up Day coming to county - 12:16 pm updated: 11:15 am.
- City alters leaf schedule - 12:11 pm
- Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’ - 11:58 am
- Smashing pumpkins - 11:56 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:30 am updated: 8:30 am.
- Ensemble coming church - 6:57 am
- Career center hosts Fairborn Rotary - 6:57 am
- Fundraiser brings out hundreds - 6:57 am
- Local finds more emerald ash borer impacts - 8:50 am
- Signage pointing to Enon now posted - 8:49 am
- Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers - 8:48 am
- Turner’s parents vote early - 8:47 am
- Adult Probation agency re-accredited - 8:46 am updated: 6:57 am.
- Students tour fire department - 11:06 am
- Issue 21 an investment in schools - 8:35 am updated: 11:01 am.
- Citizens asked for continuing support - 8:35 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Bath Township asks for support - 8:35 am
- Fairborn asked to support its schools - 8:34 am updated: 11:06 am.
- Voters to decide on direct mayoral election - 8:32 am updated: 11:03 am.
- Issue 14 on ballot to expand police services - 8:32 am updated: 11:05 am.
- Contested state candidate races on the ballot - 8:32 am updated: 12:47 pm.
- Levy will help Jefferson Township - 8:32 am
- Additional levy vital for Spring Valley - 8:32 am
- Sugarcreek fire/EMS issue on ballot - 8:32 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Art students ready to share love of craft - 8:30 am
- Cedarville to host election forum - 8:30 am
- AFIT offers graduate programs - 8:29 am
- Organization awards 2 local students - 8:29 am
- Reaching for the moon - 8:29 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:29 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:28 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Fairbornites enjoy summer-like weather - 11:15 am
AFRL event aims to inspire researchers
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The second annual Air Force Research Laboratory Inspire event will be held 1:30-4 p.m. Wedne...
Herald News ReportMen to stand up for womenYELLOW SPRINGS – A team of Yellow Springs men will line the village’s downtown sidewalks beginn...
Fairborn celebrates Halloween
A community member takes a selfie with one of Mike Foy’s Halloween displays during The City of Fairborn’s celebration of the holiday.Barb ...
To build or not to build
(Editor’s Note: This is the first of a series of articles regarding the Fairborn school district’s bond issue.)By Whitney Vickerswvickers@...
Fairborn police reports
Herald News ReportOct. 2312:37 a.m. - Suspicious vehicle at West Hebble Avenue and North Central Avenue.3:01 a.m. - Suspicious person on the 2100 bloc...
Schwarber added Cubs’ World Series roster
By Ronald BlumAP Baseball WriterCLEVELAND — Kyle Schwarber was added to the Chicago Cubs’ World Series roster and could start Tuesday nigh...
Proposed reforms reflect new reality of football recruiting
By Ralph D. RussoAP College Football WriterThe NCAA committee that proposed football recruiting reforms, which include the addition of early signing p...
James has triple-double as Cavs rout Knicks 117-88 in opener
By Steve HerrickAssociated PressCLEVELAND — LeBron James had his 43rd career triple-double, Kyrie Irving scored 29 points and the Cleveland Cava...
Beavers gnaw ‘Bolts to pieces
By Ron NunnariRnunnari@civitasmedia.comCENTERVILLE – Beavercreek effectively shut down the Clayton Northmont soccer team’s offense Monday,...
Carroll tipped on late-game goal
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Carroll coach Scott Molfenter said he knew his team would be in a dogfight on Monday night, an...
Greene County NewsCOUNTY HIGH SCHOOL ACTIONGreeneview loses to MechanicsburgMECHANICSBURG — The Greeneview Rams playoff hopes took a small hit O...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Wright State presents ‘No, No, Nanette’
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Wright State University Theatre will present its 42nd season in the Festival Playhouse with the nostalgic musical: ...
Miami Valley Men make music
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — The Miami Valley Music Men are “Broadway Bound.”Well sort of.The long-time barbers...
Flapper Ball to place guests in 1920s era
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Step back in time to the 1920s, when short haircuts, knee-length dresses, feathers and pearls were the trend while da...
Herald News ReportStudent earns merit scholarshipBEREA — Caleb Shroyer of Bellbrook, a graduate of Bellbrook High School majoring in physics, ea...
The United States of America is the greatest country in the world. If there were one aspect of the history of this nation that every freedom-loving pe...
Devotional: Light has come
“This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does ev...
Letters to the editor
New schools will benefit everyoneEditor:Xenia Community Schools’ Issue 21 on the ballot Nov. 8 is a 3.9-mill bond issue. Voter approval of the i...
After the election, back to important things
Soon, thank heaven, the 2016 election will be over. Americans can stop fussing over how many women Donald Trump molested, or what Russian hackers foun...
Letters to the Editor
Say yes to GMHEditor:I have just recently finished having physical therapy at Greene Memorial Hospita. The therapists and their assistants were very n...
Remembering Hap Scmidt
GREENE COUNTY — Harold Schmidt, known as “Hap” was born in 1922 in Ross County. During World War II, he was a member of the US Coast...
The fire at Lammer’s barrel factory
At the corner of Patterson and Shakertown Roads in Beavercreek, many years ago there was a company which provided chemical recycling and barrel recond...