Raiderthon aims to raise money for a cause
City of Fairborn names contest winners
Bellbrook takes a closer look
Researchers to study fentanyl abuse
Student continues to chase his dreams
- Raiderthon aims to raise money for a cause - 10:27 am
- Bellbrook takes a closer look - 10:25 am
- FAA hosting world-renowned artist - 8:25 am
- WPCU announces Sunshine Champions - 8:25 am
- WSU food pantry collecting items - 8:25 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:24 am updated: 8:24 am.
- WSU offering new undergraduate certificate - 8:24 am
- Author of WSU’s common text to visit campus - 8:24 am
- Researchers to study fentanyl abuse - 10:54 am
- Student continues to chase his dreams - 10:54 am
- Locals participate in ‘Heroes vs. Breast Cancer’ game - 10:52 am
- Xenia Drive closing Thursday - 10:51 am
- A lesson in Peru - 10:50 am
- Program helps reservists in need - 8:38 am
- Community libraries announce schedule - 8:38 am
- Acupuncture services offered locally - 8:38 am
- Halloween in Fairborn - 8:38 am
- AFRL event aims to inspire researchers - 8:37 am
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Fairborn celebrates Halloween - 11:17 am
- To build or not to build - 11:16 am
- PEP names Individual of the Year - 11:12 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:45 am
- Local teacher honored - 8:42 am
- Local students start marketing company - 8:42 am updated: 11:32 am.
- Check-Up Day coming to county - 12:16 pm updated: 11:15 am.
- City alters leaf schedule - 12:11 pm
- Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’ - 11:58 am
- Smashing pumpkins - 11:56 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:30 am updated: 8:30 am.
- Ensemble coming church - 6:57 am
- Career center hosts Fairborn Rotary - 6:57 am
- Fundraiser brings out hundreds - 6:57 am
- Local finds more emerald ash borer impacts - 8:50 am
- Signage pointing to Enon now posted - 8:49 am
- Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers - 8:48 am
- Turner’s parents vote early - 8:47 am
- Adult Probation agency re-accredited - 8:46 am updated: 6:57 am.
- Students tour fire department - 11:06 am
- Issue 21 an investment in schools - 8:35 am updated: 11:01 am.
- Citizens asked for continuing support - 8:35 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Bath Township asks for support - 8:35 am
- Fairborn asked to support its schools - 8:34 am updated: 11:06 am.
- Voters to decide on direct mayoral election - 8:32 am updated: 11:03 am.
- Issue 14 on ballot to expand police services - 8:32 am updated: 11:05 am.
- Contested state candidate races on the ballot - 8:32 am updated: 12:47 pm.
- Levy will help Jefferson Township - 8:32 am
- Additional levy vital for Spring Valley - 8:32 am
- Sugarcreek fire/EMS issue on ballot - 8:32 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Art students ready to share love of craft - 8:30 am
Student continues to chase his dreams
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — What once was a dream has now become a reality for Wright State University graduate student Chuckwudubem “Dub...
Locals participate in ‘Heroes vs. Breast Cancer’ game
By Linda CollinsFairborn Daily HeraldMAD RIVER TOWNSHIP — Seven members of the Enon/Mad River Township Fire and EMS Department softball team spo...
Xenia Drive closing Thursday
Fairborn Daily HeraldFAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn Street Division will close a section of Xenia Drive and Maple Avenue to perform needed work...
A lesson in Peru
Greene County NewsBELLBROOK — Last week the seventh graders of Bellbrook Middle School were treated to a presentation by Melissa Jordan who spen...
Program helps reservists in need
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — When dealing with life stressors, reservists and their families may not know where to turn t...
Community libraries announce schedule
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — The Greene County public libraries have planned a variety of events for people of all ages during the month o...
Bengals trying to act like London’s just another home game
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — Coach Marvin Lewis opened a notable week in the Bengals’ history by insisting that they’re no...
No. 12 Florida State preparing for Watson, no. 3 Clemson
By Joe ReedyAssociated PressTALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida State is hoping that history doesn’t repeat itself as it prepares to face another ...
Stolen base means free tacos at Taco Bell
The Associated PressCLEVELAND — A stolen base in the World Series means free tacos for everyone next week at Taco Bell.Cleveland Indians shortst...
Indians starters to go on short rest in World Series
By Will GravesAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — Terry Francona’s message to Corey Kluber, Trevor Bauer and Josh Tomlin: You can get all the rest...
A.J. Green’s 1-handed catch in scrum shows off his juggling
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — A.J. Green took up juggling when he was in grade school, learning how to toss-and-catch all sorts of thin...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County NewsUnitarian Universalist programYELLOW SPRINGS — The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Yellow Springs will present “A S...
The Amish Cook on the move
Falling leaves are signaling the arrival of autumn and with it the slowing down of busy summer schedules. A major project has been crossed off our lis...
Class of 1956 reunites
Submitted photoThe Xenia High School class of 1956 celebrated its 50th class reunion Sept. 17-18. The class had a dinner at Walnut Grove Country Club ...
FCS shares graduate stories
Herald News ReportFAIRBORN — Carl Johnson and Christie Ross are both graduates of Fairborn City Schools.Johnson finished his high school studies...
Wright State presents ‘No, No, Nanette’
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Wright State University Theatre will present its 42nd season in the Festival Playhouse with the nostalgic musical: ...
Letters to the Editor
Time for new schoolsEditor:The middle and high schools are past their prime and need so much costly work that it’s time to replace them. The mor...
Life’s little daily challenges
The world is filled with lots of little things that challenge me in a big way on almost a daily basis.For example, I’ve never been able to fold ...
Letters to the editor
New schools will benefit everyoneEditor:Xenia Community Schools’ Issue 21 on the ballot Nov. 8 is a 3.9-mill bond issue. Voter approval of the i...
After the election, back to important things
Soon, thank heaven, the 2016 election will be over. Americans can stop fussing over how many women Donald Trump molested, or what Russian hackers foun...
Letters to the Editor
Say yes to GMHEditor:I have just recently finished having physical therapy at Greene Memorial Hospita. The therapists and their assistants were very n...