Beavercreek woman indicted for sexual battery
State Route 235/Xenia Drive closing
Broken bone not a royal pain
Study to examine novel viruses via bed bugs
Prep essential to Greene County Fair
- Broken bone not a royal pain - 10:38 am
- MVRC helping with costs for back to school expenses - 10:29 am
- Aero Carnival to explore history of flight - 10:28 am
- Fairborn police reports - 10:25 am
- Services scheduled for Lambros - 10:25 am
- Supporting breastfeeding mothers in August - 8:10 am
- Local American Legion Auxiliary brings home awards - 9:00 am
- Camp teaches children about 1800s living - 9:00 am
- WSU grad part of NASA simulation - 9:00 am
- Rosie the Bus coming to Beavercreek - 9:00 am
- One year in, Hope Spot organizers eye new facility - 2:19 pm
- Court interpreters a part of due process - 12:11 pm
- Police investigating Fairborn homicide - 10:02 am
- Voting open in Greene County Archives contest - 12:29 pm
- New WU president ready to work - 10:32 am
- WSU pulls out of debate - 2:25 pm
- U.S. 35 superstreet project receives state funding - 11:20 am
- Students learn offensive, defensive hacking tactics - 11:13 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Online radio station has local appeal - 9:32 am
- Routt promoted to fire lieutenant - 5:31 pm
- Deputies asking for help in identifying human remains - 5:12 pm
- Xenia man guilty of false tax claims - 2:42 pm updated: 3:03 pm.
- CPD announces debate details - 12:23 pm
- Community provides mixed input on Greene County Land Bank - 4:59 pm
- Beavercreek officers granted third lawsuit delay - 11:02 am
- SpringsFest to start new tradition in YS - 12:48 pm
- Fairborn police reports - 10:57 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:57 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:56 am
- The tradition continues - 8:22 am
- Campers build knowledge at Minecraft Camp - 8:22 am
- Summer writing workshop offering A La Cart options - 8:21 am
- Antioch College Village launches pilot - 8:21 am
- Fairborn celebrates Fourth of July - 8:30 am
- Fourth-‘born’ - 8:29 am
- Mall salutes the armed forces - 9:56 am
- Volunteers bring Fourth of July celebrations to life - 10:00 am
- Public Health calling for essays, art - 8:06 am
- Kennedy receives additional sentence - 8:06 am
- Kids learn about outdoor survival - 8:05 am
- Band of Flight selects songwriting winner - 8:05 am
- Fairborn to celebrate Independence Day - 3:50 pm
- Area Digest - 8:24 am
- Several communities to recognize Independence Day - 8:24 am
- Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band to perform - 8:24 am
- Free cooking classes offered - 8:24 am
- NextGen Federal Systems opens Beavercreek office - 6:30 pm
- Fake ID creator sentenced to prison time - 6:18 pm
- Fairborn Area Historical Society hosts walking tour - 1:34 pm
Rosie the Bus coming to Beavercreek
Greene County News ReportXENIA — Rosie the Bus, operated by the National Federation of Republican Women, will visit Greene County 4 p.m. Thursda...
One year in, Hope Spot organizers eye new facility
XENIA — As Nathan Crago looks back on the first year of the Hope Spot, a community center in Xenia designed to help those recovering from an add...
Court interpreters a part of due process
XENIA — For most people, talking under a judge while he or she is conducting a court hearing would be a good way to get kicked out of the courtr...
Voting open in Greene County Archives contest
XENIA — Voting is now open for the Greene County Archives’ “I Found It In the Archives” contest. Entries in the contest highli...
New WU president ready to work
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comWILBERFORCE — Dr. Herman J. Felton Jr., remembers the sage-like advice he was given by Livingstone Colleg...
Garoppolo ready for new starring role with Patriots
By Kyle HightowerAP Sports WriterFOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Jimmy Garoppolo spent the first two years of his NFL career firmly in the background of the...
CFP abandons plan to play most of its semifinals on Dec. 31
By Ralph D. RussoAP College Football WriterThe College Football Playoff has abandoned a plan to play most of its semifinals on New Year’s Eves a...
Cavaliers re-sign veteran forward Richard Jefferson
By Tom WithersAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — Richard Jefferson’s planned retirement didn’t last long.The valuable veteran forward, who ...
Rio readies for worst as terror threat hangs over Olympics
By Mauricio Savarese and Joshua GoodmanAssociated PressRIO DE JANEIRO — A half-million foreign tourists, dozens of heads of state and the attent...
Confident Pagenaud set for Mid-Ohio battle
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comTo say Simon Pagenaud’s start to the 2016 IndyCar Series racing season has been a good one would be an...
Local Sports Briefs
YOUTH WRESTLINGFairborn Youth Wrestling program seeks coaches, directorsFAIRBORN — The Fairborn Varsity Wrestling program is looking to start up...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Every April since 1934, golf fans have enjoyed The Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia at the Augusta National Golf Club.There is nothing extr...
Rost, Terry wedding
CEDARVILLE — Jason Rost married Codi Terry on June 25, 2016 at Canyon Run Ranch in Pleasant Hill, Ohio.The groom proposed to his bride last yea...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsJune 14Luke D. Swaim of Xenia and Lauren M. Wisecup of Jamestown applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Mich...
Try Strawberry Soup for an easy supper
I love being a mother. There’s nothing in the entire world I’d rather do than be a wife to my beloved husband Daniel and be called mother ...
Greene County parks events
Greene County News XENIA — Greene County Parks & Trails will host a variety of upcoming events. For more information or to register for prog...
Many years ago, when I was 7 or 8, my father took me onto the front porch of our modest two-bedroom, pre-World-War-II bungalow on Oak Street in Flint,...
The American dream moved to Canada
By Chuck CollinsWe’re witnessing accelerating advantages for the affluent and compounding disadvantages for everyone else.Does your family aspir...
Trump isn’t the only republican with a woman problem
By Marge BakerConservative policymakers have relentlessly curtailed women’s freedom, security, and autonomy for years.Long before he set his sig...
Farewell, Greene County
My time here at the Xenia Daily Gazette and Greene County News has come to an end, and I felt it was only appropriate to say farewell to the many peop...
A living memorial
By Bill TaylorIt seems to me that we are seeing lots of memorials these days. Some are impromptu displays of flowers or stuffed animals at the scene o...