NextGen Federal Systems opens Beavercreek office
Fake ID creator sentenced to prison time
Fairborn Area Historical Society hosts walking tour
Debate prep continues
PHOTOS: DeWine ice cream social
- NextGen Federal Systems opens Beavercreek office - 6:30 pm
- Fake ID creator sentenced to prison time - 6:18 pm
- Fairborn Area Historical Society hosts walking tour - 1:34 pm
- Debate prep continues - 12:20 pm
- PHOTOS: DeWine ice cream social - 9:56 am
- New UHaul vendor available to serve Fairborn - 8:14 am
- Two die in Yellow Springs crash - 9:59 am
- Greene County auditor warns of tax scams - 8:37 am updated: 10:06 am.
- Let’s get physical - 8:35 am
- Chuck Norris’s son opens film in Beavercreek - 4:23 pm
- Administration changes Fairborn’s logo, brand - 9:12 am
- Torch Run jogs through Greene County - 6:06 pm
- No swimming allowed at park sites - 8:48 am updated: 8:19 am.
- Area Digest - 8:47 am
- Bennett named professor and chair - 8:47 am
- McDonald named commander of 88 Air Base Wing - 11:01 am
- Arson information could lead to reward - 8:38 am updated: 4:01 pm.
- Residents reflect on former Muhammad Ali visit - 3:18 pm
- Fairborn’s Safety City allows students to learn safety - 2:18 pm
- Greene County History Week to kick off Saturday - 10:27 am
- Kids get creative during nature week - 8:31 am
- Locally grown food discussion - 8:31 am
- Help the bees: plant some flowers - 11:07 am
- McDonald to succeed Devillier as commander - 8:53 am updated: 2:52 pm.
- WSU professor helps Dayton, WWI exhibit - 8:50 am
- First responders demo coordination system - 6:19 pm updated: 8:53 am.
- Local author set for book release - 4:35 pm
- WPAFB pays tribute to ‘Old Glory’ - 3:04 pm
- PHOTOS: Yellow Springs Street Fair highlights village - 10:58 am
- County officials considering land bank - 11:38 am
- WPAFB works to protect Indiana bat - 11:33 am updated: 2:19 pm.
- Changeling takes the stage on June 12 - 9:14 am
- Horticulture help available - 9:14 am
- Amateur Radio Field Day coming - 9:14 am
- Area Digest - 8:16 am
- Clark State improving officer training facilities - 8:16 am
- WSU students developing educational video game - 8:16 am
- Air Camp coming to WSU - 8:15 am
- New hanger makes history - 5:16 pm
- Police searching for purse snatching suspects - 4:09 pm updated: 8:16 am.
- Caupp appointed to board of elections - 11:18 am updated: 8:16 am.
- Hundreds enjoy museum building grand opening - 11:02 am
- County officials considering land bank - 10:49 am
- WSU facing budget deficit - 11:54 am
- Operation Fairborn Cares receives donation - 11:53 am
- Veterans committee hosting city-wide logo contest - 11:51 am
- Mammography screening in Greene County - 8:23 am
- Horticulture help available - 8:23 am
- Firearms stolen from Beavercreek store - 5:02 pm updated: 5:14 pm.
- Greene County prosecutors appeal case to Ohio Supreme Court - 10:07 am
Chuck Norris’s son opens film in Beavercreek
BEAVERCREEK — Chuck Norris’s son, Mike, has leveled both barrels of his new independent film at his country’s government, and heR...
Administration changes Fairborn’s logo, brand
FAIRBORN — City administration has opted to launch a new brand, including a new logo and motto, despite previous citizen and council push back.I...
Torch Run jogs through Greene County
GREENE COUNTY — Members of the Greene County law enforcement community participated in the 2016 Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics O...
No swimming allowed at park sites
Greene County NewsXENIA — No swimming is permitted at any Greene County Parks & Trails site and those found violating the park policy could ...
Herald News ReportStop and Smell the Roses garden tourFAIRBORN — The Osborn Historic District Garden Club is showcasing gardens in the historic ...
Bennett named professor and chair
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Eric S. Bennett, Ph.D., has been appointed professor and chair of the Department of Neuroscience, Cell Biology and ...
Iconic LeBron James banner will remain in place
By Tom WithersAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — LeBron James will continue to soar over downtown.Sherwin-Williams announced Tuesday it has changed pla...
Buddy Ryan, NFL coach and master of defense, dies at 85
By Barry WilnerAP Pro Football WriterBuddy Ryan took a back seat to no one. Neither did his fierce defenses that won two Super Bowls.The pugnacious co...
Reds swept by Cubs 9-2 after Rizzo hits inside-the-park HR
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — Left fielder Adam Duvall and center fielder Billy Hamilton called for the ball at the same time. Neither ...
Koch headed for U.S. Olympic Trials
CEDARVILLE — While a crowd of Cedarville University dignitaries, fellow students and friends made a fuss over sophomore runner Carsyn Koch at Tu...
Olympic Day a hit at Eastwood
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comRIVERSIDE — While Saturday’s inaugural Learn To Row Olympic Day featured Olympians and a whole l...
Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be ‘big failure’
By Jenny BarchfieldAssociated PressRIO DE JANEIRO — Rio de Janeiro’s acting governor warned Monday that the Olympic Games could be a ̶...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Pulpit Talk: The most important
By Rex RobinsonI want to write about something really important. In fact it is the most important thing I could write about. That is not by my estimat...
By Robert Forsberg“Everyone who heard him (Jesus) was amazed at his understanding and his answers.” (Luke 2:47)Jesus was sharp! Even at a ...
Have you ever wanted to do something and another person told you it couldn’t be done? Many of us, in this situation, may either accept this relu...
Greene County Marriages
Greene County NewsMay 18Anthony J. Baker of Wadsworth and Nicole M. Harpenau of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.K...
Spring Valley Senior Center
By Janet MillerSummer is here … if you’re looking for a place to keep cool check out the Spring Valley Senior Center!We have activities go...
Hillary wants to bring back bill … she shouldn’t
By Jim HightowerWhy would Hillary threaten workaday Americans with another poke in the eye from her con man spouse?This year, despite the unnerving pr...
Remembering Rev. Armstrong
SUGARCREEK TOWNSHIP — Rev. Robert Armstrong was born in Scotland. He was ordained a Presbyterian minister in 1797 and came shortly thereafter to...
The history of Sugarcreek Township
By Joan BaxterWhen Greene County was established, there were four townships: Mad River, Silvercreek, Beavercreek and Sugarcreek. Last week I shared th...
Anytime, anywhere – the reason we can pray
By Sandra SheridanMatthew 6:9 “Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.”Have you ever wondered how a cell phone works?Most of ...
After Orlando, we must let light drive out darkness
By Jesse JacksonOrlando now will be added to the haunting list — Newtown, Conn., Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, Calif., Charleston, S.C., Aurora...