YS homicide investigation continues
GCBDD hosts monthly series
Remembering the dream
YS cause of deaths still unknown
Soin gets new sports injury walk in clinic
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:55 am
- GCBDD hosts monthly series - 10:43 am
- Remembering the dream - 10:42 am
- YS cause of deaths still unknown - 10:24 am updated: 10:27 am.
- Soin gets new sports injury walk in clinic - 8:35 am
- Perales appointed to higher ed committee - 8:34 am
- Turner receieves Army civilian award - 8:32 am
- Students invited to regional transfer fair - 8:31 am
- Area Digest - 8:31 am
- EPD drug drop off box hailed as success - 8:20 am
- Farm forum focuses on veterinary feed directive - 8:17 am
- North visits GCCC students - 8:17 am
- Car seats available to help mothers - 8:17 am
- Clark State Theatre Arts Program holding auditions - 8:16 am
- Cycling Summit 2019 seeks hosts - 8:16 am
- Cedarville student to lead local DeMolay - 8:16 am
- Education Digest - 8:13 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:13 am
- Dan Rather coming to WSU - 10:04 am updated: 10:32 am.
- Enon gets down to business - 10:02 am
- FCS celebrates board members - 10:02 am
- Renown pharmacist to speak at Cedarville - 10:00 am
- Homeowners urged to test for radon - 10:00 am
- Student’s breathing research becomes personal - 12:44 pm
- Reds to visit with fans at museum - 12:21 pm updated: 12:45 pm.
Farm forum focuses on veterinary feed directive
Greene County NewsXENIA — The Monday, Jan. 23 meeting of Greene County Farm Forum will feature Lacey Sharp, DVM with Veterinary Associates Anima...
North visits GCCC students
Submitted photoFairborn City Schools Superintendent Mark North visits Greene County Career Center each month to see students from his district and to ...
Car seats available to help mothers
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — The Soin Medical Center maternity staff now has access to car seats for new mothers in need thanks to the Greene...
Clark State Theatre Arts Program holding auditions
Greene County NewsSPRINGFIELD — The Clark State Community College Theatre Arts Program will hold auditions in January for its spring production ...
Cycling Summit 2019 seeks hosts
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Bike Miami Valley is accepting proposals to host the 2019 biennial Miami Valley Cycling Summit (MVCS), which is an ev...
‘Creek offense disappears in loss
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comKETTERING — Beavercreek boys basketball coach Mark Hess had the only possible reaction after viewing the ...
Justin Thomas leaves Hawaii riding a big wave
By Doug FergusonAP Golf WriterHONOLULU — Winning never gets old, even for the young.That’s why Justin Thomas was mildly annoyed when one o...
Creighton rallies for win over Xavier
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — Maurice Watson Jr. raised his index finger while the Bluejays carried him off the court. Creighton’...
Matt Ryan is keeping some special company these days
By Barry WilnerAP Pro Football WriterKANSAS CITY, Mo. — Matt Ryan is keeping some special company these days.Well, maybe it’s Tom Brady, A...
Danger matches Tuesday for Djokovic, Williams at Aussie Open
By Dennis PassaAP Sports WriterMELBOURNE, Australia — Not much room for error: six-time Australian Open champions Serena Williams and Novak Djok...
Hot hand nets Skyhawks win
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — Balanced scoring and the ability to find the hot hand enabled host Fairborn to claim a 57-4...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsSept. 26David R. Wright of Xenia and Elizabeth N. Devoe of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Oct. 1.Adam P. And...
Locals invited to handbell workshop
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The two St. Mark’s Lutheran Church handbell choirs are holding a free handbell workshop 12-1:30 p.m. Saturday...
Devotional: He prayed
“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” (Mar...
Have you set any spiritual goals or committed to any New Year’s resolutions for this upcoming new year? Goals can be intimidating for many peopl...
Seven comforting words to grow your faith
Genesis 21:1-2 “Then God did as He had promised, and Sarah became pregnant and gave Abraham a baby son in his old age, at the time God had said ...
Amish Cook receipe correction
Raber’s Homemade Coffeecake1/4 cup sugar1 cup vegetable oil1 cup milk1 teaspoon vanilla2 cups flour1 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon baking pow...
Trump should surround himself with smart people
I’m glad Donald Trump reminded everyone he is “like, a smart guy.” Because for a person who has never held elected office, he doesn&...
Another baby boom may be needed to prevent economic decline
Shortly before Christmas, the US Census Bureau put some coal in the nation’s holiday stocking. It released data highlighting a worrisome trend: ...
Resolved: Mr. Squirrel must go!
Comes now 2017. The Year of the Squirrel, whom you resolve to rid from your yard, your castle, and your bird feeder in the days ahead. Despite your be...
Getting the job done for Ohio
Ohioans, regardless of political party, expect their elected officials to represent the best interests of their constituents and to produce results on...
Uptown station in Xenia
It has been a long time since a train passed through Xenia. Some will remember the tracks on Detroit Street. It was not unusual to be followed down th...
Why I answered the call for veterans to go to Standing Rock
At Standing Rock, for the first time, I felt like I was finally serving the people.I lay among friends, huddled and cold in our sleeping bags. We list...