Dropping the ball
Debating the night away
Registration for annual 5K underway
Museum awarded for aerospace education
15 students attended debate
- Dropping the ball - 12:58 pm
- Debating the night away - 11:03 am
- Registration for annual 5K underway - 11:02 am
- Museum awarded for aerospace education - 11:02 am
- 15 students attended debate - 11:02 am
- Session to focus on dry needling - 8:31 am
- Flagg to headline WSU conference - 8:31 am
- Museum to offer ‘spooktacular aerospace fun’ - 8:31 am
- Open Studios invites art lovers to village - 8:31 am
- Audible cross installed at WSU - 4:20 pm
- 3 local leaders to receive award - 4:17 pm
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- McMurry to lead AFLCMC at WPAFB - 9:07 am
- Cruising downtown Fairborn - 12:43 pm
- Event planned for McDonnell - 12:43 pm
- City starting final steps of street program - 12:42 pm
- Students blog about Millennial election views - 12:42 pm
- Sharing history on Heritage Day - 12:41 pm
- Beavercreek continues to discuss super street project - 12:40 pm
- County man found guilty of sex crimes - 11:36 am
- Auto Hobby Shop offers tools, auto repairs - 8:56 am
- Clinic offers flexible hours - 8:56 am
- View Story - 8:56 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:55 am
- Golf tournament to benefit theatre, arts - 12:28 pm updated: 8:57 am.
- Area Digest - 12:06 pm
- Running for a cause - 11:04 am
- Trustees ask patrons to respect cemetery rules - 11:03 am
- Former mayor of Fairborn dies - 11:03 am
- Fairfield Commons unveils updates - 11:01 am
- County man on trial facing life - 11:00 am
- Richard Lynch to headline Old Timer’s Days - 11:00 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:00 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:27 am
- WSU hosting conference - 9:27 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:23 am
- Students to embark on 53-mile bike ride - 11:41 am
- Running miles 8, 10 - 11:39 am
- Enon imposes moratorium on medical marijuana - 11:39 am
- Miami Valley Juvenile Rehabilitation Center compliant in the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) federal audit - 11:35 am
- Jametown Bean Fest celebrates 200 years of community - 11:34 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:32 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:32 am
- Library foundation to host books and beer fundraiser - 8:32 am
- WPAFB collecting public opinion - 8:32 am
- Museum to teach gravity during planned events - 8:32 am
- Clark County Parks hosting events - 8:32 am
- Capitol Steps offering free performance - 8:31 am
- AF Concert Band offering free performance - 8:31 am
- Runners take off in marathon - 8:31 am
Audible cross installed at WSU
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn Engineering Division has just upgraded the audible crossing signal on Col. Glenn Highway at Un...
3 local leaders to receive award
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Kristin Sobolik, dean of Wright State University’s College of Liberal Arts, has been selected for a 2016 Wome...
Herald News ReportVoter registration dayGREENE COUNTY - The League of Women Voters is partnering with the Dayton Metro Libraries and Greene County Lib...
McMurry to lead AFLCMC at WPAFB
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Air Force officials announced that Maj. Gen. Robert McMurry Jr. has been nominated for promo...
Cruising downtown Fairborn
The antique semis were brought to the car show courtesy of Jerry Howard, a local business owner. The event benefitted Childrens Hospital in Dayton and...
Event planned for McDonnell
Fairborn Daily HeraldFAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn would like to invite members of the community and friends of City Manager Deborah McDonnell...
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBELLBROOK — Maybe the Bellbrook Golden Eagles just needed to come home.With continuous offensive press...
Jackets double up IU East
Greene County NewsCEDARVILLE — Lauren Jackson, Rosie Thompson and Janelle English figured in on every point as Cedarville defeated visiting Indi...
KSU beats Marauders in OT
Greene County NewsINDIANAPOLIS— Central State dropped a hard-fought battle with Kentucky State, Saturday Sept. 24 in the Circle City Classic con...
Sires Stakes winners see Greene
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comSeveral area horse owners and trainers had plenty of success Sept. 3 during the 2016 Ohio Sires Stakes harne...
Cross country championship set for Saturday
Greene County NewsDAYTON — The 22nd Annual Midwest Catholic Cross Country Championships will draw the traditional Catholic schools from Ohio, as...
Marauders to play KSU in Indy
Greene County NewsINDIANAPOLIS — Central State University and Kentucky State University will continue their longstanding rivalry at the 33rd Cir...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
What’s tasty on the menu?
GREENE COUNTY — The Xenia Daily Gazette and the Fairborn Daily Herald staff want to know your favorite menu item to eat and where that restauran...
Greene County divorces
Greene County NewsJuly 1Renee N. Miller of Fairborn and Travis L. Miller of Jamestown filed for dissolution of marriage without children. Uncontested ...
Local church hosting youth group reunion
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Fairborn Victory Temple Church, previously Fairborn Church of God, is hosting a youth group reunion for those invol...
Zeal for God’s house
“To those who sold doves he said, ‘Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father’s house into a market!’ His disciples re...
Discouragement and photography class
2 Chronicles 15:7 “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”When the going gets tough sometimes it...
Protecting students and taxpayers from fraud
By Sen. Sherrod BrownLast week, the U.S. Department of Education answered my call to strengthen oversight of Ohio’s charter schools and ensure t...
Remembering Harry Heifner
SILVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — Harry Heifner was born on a farm in Silvercreek Township in 188e. He worked on his father’s farm then completed his...
More rich township history
By Joan BaxterMarch 4, 1811 was significant for the eastern portion of Greene County, both Silvercreek and Ross Townships were established on that dat...
No pardon but allow him to come home
By Michael A. LindenbergerThe case for Edward Snowden is on. A new movie, a new push by the ACLU and strong voices in The Washington Post are all urgi...
A sad commentary on our celebrity obsession
By Heidi StevensAllow me to preface this column by acknowledging there are far more pressing concerns than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s pendin...