Sheriff investigating YS homicide
Police investigating Yellow Springs shooting
Dan Rather coming to WSU
FCS celebrates board members
Student’s breathing research becomes personal
- Dan Rather coming to WSU - 10:04 am updated: 10:32 am.
- Enon gets down to business - 10:02 am
- FCS celebrates board members - 10:02 am
- Renown pharmacist to speak at Cedarville - 10:00 am
- Homeowners urged to test for radon - 10:00 am
- Student’s breathing research becomes personal - 12:44 pm
- Reds to visit with fans at museum - 12:21 pm updated: 12:45 pm.
- New year, new career - 12:20 pm
- Walker found not guilty of rape - 12:17 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- Fairborn police reports - 9:24 am
- WPAFB office ‘brings life’ to missions - 9:24 am
- Students invited to regional transfer fair - 9:22 am
- League of Women Voters quarterly meet and greet - 9:22 am
- Tele-marketers accused of running work-from-home scheme - 9:22 am
- Enon hosts organizational meeting - 8:54 am
- WSU online programs receives good ranking - 8:54 am
- AFRL utilizes additive technology - 8:26 am
- Build bluebird boxes with GCP&T - 8:23 am
- WSU celebrating 50 anniversary - 8:23 am
- Education Digest - 8:20 am
- Brown discusses WPAFB jobs - 1:20 pm
- FPD welcomes new officer - 1:20 pm
- Fire chief offers safety tips - 1:20 pm
- Commissioners elect Glaser as president - 1:12 pm
- Social media workshop - 8:20 am
Fairborn police reports
Herald News ReportJan. 98:47 a.m. - Unwanted subject on the 200 block of West Dayton-Yellow Springs Road.9:27 a.m. - Suspicious vehicle on the 1100 bl...
Students invited to regional transfer fair
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Parents, families and educators won’t want to miss the opportunity to discover options available to students wi...
League of Women Voters quarterly meet and greet
Greene County NewsDAYTON — The League of Women Voters will meet for dinner and conversation at Thai 9 in the Oregon district at 6 p.m. on Tuesda...
Tele-marketers accused of running work-from-home scheme
Greene County NewsFREMONT — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today announced a lawsuit against two telemarketing groups accused of running a wo...
Enon hosts organizational meeting
By Linda CollinsFairborn Daily HeraldENON – Enon Mayor Tim Howard and village council members kicked off the New Year on Tuesday evening, Jan. 1...
‘Pacman’ case awaits NFL
By Dan SewellAssociated PressCINCINNATI — An Ohio prosecutor deciding how to proceed after Cincinnati Bengals player Adam “Pacman” J...
Skyhawks bowlers on the rise
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — With their wins over Trotwood-Madison on Thursday at Bowl 10 Lanes, Fairborn High School bo...
San Diego Chargers leaving for Los Angeles
By Bernie WilsonAP Sports WriterSAN DIEGO — Chargers fans knew for several years that this dreaded day could be coming, that their beloved NFL t...
Greene County NewsHigh SchoolBuccaneers nab road winPIQUA — Xenia battled to a 54-42 win over Piqua on Wednesday. The Buccaneers (3-10, 2-5 Grea...
Match-fixing back in spotlight on eve of first Grand Slam
By Justin BergmanAssociated PressFor Rafael Nadal and the other stars of tennis, there’s a familiar ring to the questions being raised as the fi...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsSept. 26David R. Wright of Xenia and Elizabeth N. Devoe of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Oct. 1.Adam P. And...
Locals invited to handbell workshop
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The two St. Mark’s Lutheran Church handbell choirs are holding a free handbell workshop 12-1:30 p.m. Saturday...
Devotional: He prayed
“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” (Mar...
Have you set any spiritual goals or committed to any New Year’s resolutions for this upcoming new year? Goals can be intimidating for many peopl...
Seven comforting words to grow your faith
Genesis 21:1-2 “Then God did as He had promised, and Sarah became pregnant and gave Abraham a baby son in his old age, at the time God had said ...
Amish Cook receipe correction
Raber’s Homemade Coffeecake1/4 cup sugar1 cup vegetable oil1 cup milk1 teaspoon vanilla2 cups flour1 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon baking pow...
Resolved: Mr. Squirrel must go!
Comes now 2017. The Year of the Squirrel, whom you resolve to rid from your yard, your castle, and your bird feeder in the days ahead. Despite your be...
Getting the job done for Ohio
Ohioans, regardless of political party, expect their elected officials to represent the best interests of their constituents and to produce results on...
Uptown station in Xenia
It has been a long time since a train passed through Xenia. Some will remember the tracks on Detroit Street. It was not unusual to be followed down th...
Why I answered the call for veterans to go to Standing Rock
At Standing Rock, for the first time, I felt like I was finally serving the people.I lay among friends, huddled and cold in our sleeping bags. We list...
Want to govern effectively, Mr. Trump?
As Mario Cuomo said, politicians campaign in poetry but have to govern in prose. Now we have a president-elect who campaigned in tweets…but stil...
Explore who you really are
Do you spend much of your day being the person others expect? From our choice of jobs to the foods we eat, most of us go through the day being the ver...